Public Meeting: Residential Water Meter Installations
Residents of Del Oro, Evergreen, and Walhachin can learn about the ins and outs of the residential water meter installations at upcoming public information meetings being held in each community.
Public information meetings will be held on the following days:
- Del Oro
Thursday, June 27th | 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Rivershore Golf Course, Keekwillie Restaurant (Downstairs)
Thursday, July 4th | 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Heffley Creek Community Hall
Tuesday, July 9th | 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Soldiers Memorial Hall
Open House: Ashcroft and Cache Creek Area Eco-Depot
The TNRD is seeking feedback from area residents to provide input on the proposed location of a new Eco-Depot to service the communities of Ashcroft and Cache Creek. Staff will be on hand to talk with residents, answer questions, and gather feedback at four Open House sessions on June 19th and 20th.
- Wednesday, June 19
The Ashcroft Hub | 1:30 – 3:30 pm
Cache Creek Community Hall | 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Thursday, June 20
Cache Creek Community Hall | 1:30 – 3:30 pm
The Ashcroft Hub | 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Open House: Wildfire Invasive Plant Control
The TNRD’s Wildfire Invasive Plant Program will be holding two open houses in June to share information about the effects of invasive plants on properties that were impacted by the Elephant Hill Wildfire.
Open Houses are being held on June 15th at the following locations:
- 6545 Pressy Lake Road | 9:30 to 11:30 am
- Loon Lake Hall | 1:30-4:30 pm
The TNRD Board of Directors will be holding a Public Hearing on Thursday, June 13th at 1:15 pm to consider Bylaws 2678, 2684, & 2686, which includes:
- Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2678 with changes related to cannabis production and restrictions to the construction of second or temporary dwellings on Agricultural Land Reserve land
- Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2684 to rezone property on Kamloops-Merritt Highway 5A to enable resconstruction of Murray Church which was lost in a fire
- Temporary Use Permit Bylaw No. 2686 to enable short-term vacation rental of a property located at 5115 East Barriere Lake FSR
At Public Hearings, The Board's role is to listen to you when it decides on a zoning amendment.